Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Feminie Card for the New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations. The challenge theme for this month is......

Fabulously Femine 
it's all about creating something for a female.

  For my card I have coloured up one of the new beautiful Winnie digis as Polkadoodles are one of our new sponsors sponsoring us this year. I have taken  this opportunity to use lots of the gorgeous Polkadoodles products. 

The gorgeous cutie is from the beautiful new Winnie Sunshine Delights collection and is called 'Busy'. She is available as a black and white or pre-coloured image.

Links the products I have used are below each picture of my card, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


Sunshine Delight Busy - Winnie Sunshine Delights digi scrap printable download Sunshine Delight Busy (COLOUR) - Winnie Sunshine Delights digi scrap printable download


I have coloured Winnie mainly with distress reinkers, but for the the grey in her hair, I have used Zig watercolour pens.

Colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Light Grey (091 Zig), Dary gray (095 Zig, Spun Sugar (distress reinker)
Dress and Bow, Bow : Victorian Velvet
Bags: Iced Spruce, Victorian Velvet
Boots: Hickory Smoke

I printed Winnie onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper and cut the square out with on the Posydoodles Basics Square dies before colouring her. Once coloured I cut the Squarely Swirly hearts die in white card and glued on the square die.

 Squarely Swirly Heart DiePosydoodles Basics - Squares dies

The papers are from the Little Miss Sugar Pops Plain collection of digis papers:

24 Distress ink swatched printable papers - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap kit

Peeping out of the top of the card is a hidden tag, which pulls out. To create the tag I cut one of the Posydoodle Tags from the basics set of tags, and stamped the sentiment using three of the stamps from the Super Sentiments set of clear stamps.I painted chipboard piece with white gesso and glued it to the top of the tag finishing it off with a whit pear flat back gem.



Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies Super Sentiments - clear Polymer stamp set


The pretty heart has been cut using the Heart Flourish die, which I have cut in white card.

 
 Heart Flourish Die 
To create the flower, I cut the two smallest of the very pretty Flower Flourish dies with the scraps left over from the pink paper and some white card for the top layer. The tag is again one of the dies from the Posydoodles Basics Tags set and I stamped the sentiment again using two of the stamps from the Super Sentiments stamp set.



 Flower Flourish Die Set

This month's prize is from our second brand new sponsor this year! POLKADOODLES are offering the winner a 
$10 GIFT VOUCHER! 
(exc bundles & collections)

 Polkadoodles

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning. I love the soft colours and gorgeous stamp - she looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a stunning design and wow the image and details are just fabulous.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete