Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Let's Hear it for The Boys - New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

Morning everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Today we have a new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations and our theme for this month is....

Let's Hear it for the Boys!
Last month it was all about the ladies so it's only fair to dedicate this month's challenge to the males! Birthday or Christmas Cards are just some ideas.

Male cards are my least favourite to make. I really lack imagination when it comes to anything male, however, I decided to make card for Father's Day.

I have added links the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on the pictures to be taken directly to the product.


I coloured up a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'The Work Bench' and painted it with distress reinkers.

The shape of the card was cut with a Sue Wilson double pierced square frame die and I cut a smaller frame and added some foam tape to give it some height to sit over the top of the image. 

The papers are from Polkadoodles, I used a digis set, which I can't find, however papers from the peeling paint paper pad would look absolutely gorgeous.

The rosette is a digis also from Polkadoodles which I printed onto coordinating paper and added some text.

To finish the card off I added some some silver candy and die cut a couple of tools.

This month's prize is from our third brand new sponsor Di's Digi Stamps who is offering the winner a $6 gift voucher.

 Di's Digi Stamps

That's all from me today.

Take care and thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

Sue Wilson Noble Collection Double Pierced Squares  Rosette  Peeling Paint Paper Pad CraftStash 3D 2mm Foam Tape White 18mm x 5m





3 comments:

  1. You had no need to worry about your male card-making abilities Gina as they are Fab!
    I love the papers and your wood effect frame, perfect for the image which is coloured so beautifully. Those tiny die cut tools are just great details to finish off the whole design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous male card Gina ! The LOTV images are always so cute
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous wood frame and what a super fun image Gina. I am the worst making masculine cards somehow I always try to sneak in flowers.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete