Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 10 June 2020

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a good week and that you are all well. It's been a very wet day here today, but I'm not complaining as the garden needs it with all the hot weather we have had lately. 

I'm just popping in to share a card I made for the new challenge at Ally's Angels. Our theme as always is ........

Anything Goes

For my card this month, I have coloured up one of my older maggies and she is called 'Tilda with Bow Knot'. I have used distress reinkers to colour her.

The lovely swirly stamp around the edges of Tilda is from the Stempelglede Vintage Garden stamp set.


I have kept the colours quite soft and opted for grey and pink (my favourite colour combo).

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dungarees, Hat and Shoes: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Top and Flower: Victorian Velvet

Tucked underneath the image is some cheese cloth. 

Both dies have been cut twice, once in white card and the seond time in coordintating papers to give some dimension.

The flowers are from my stash and I've tucked a beautiful diamante heart charm underneath the stamens at the bottom.

The lucky winner of the challenge will win this lovely prize:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Just a stunning design Gina, love all the details and image. It is still raining on and off here especially on the weekends.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are always stunning Gina - and love this Tilda one!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details and embellishments on this card Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete