Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 25 June 2020

Polkadoodles Pretty Tent Card Featuring Holly Butterfly

Morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and a big welcome to my new followers:)

It's a tad hot here at the moment, a bit too hot for me, but I do like to see the sunshine:)

Today it's my turn to post some Polkadoodles inspiration.

This time I have coloured up a gorgeous image from the 'Holly digis collection and she is called 'Holly Butterfly'. She is available as a pre-coloured or black and white digis.

Links the materials I have used are below each picture of my card, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


I printed Holly out onto Artistico water colour paper, die cut it using the fabulous elegant nest set of dies and have coloured her with distress reinkers. I  sprinkled some shabby white frantage around the outside of the image. 

Holly Butterfly digital papercrafting download Holly Butterfly - "precoloured" digital papercrafting download  Elegant Nest Set of 3 dies Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

Colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Hickory Smoke, Seedless Preserves
Shoes, Flower and Butterflies: Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry

Adalene 6 x 6" Paper pack

The lush papers are from the 'Adalene' paper pack which are a beautiful collection of shabby chic papers, just up my street. I distressed the edges with a distressing tool, but you can use scissors to do this.

To give the card some height, I cut the oval trellis die, cut it in half and slotted it in between the base paper and the card. The other half has been put to one side to use on another project.

Oval Trellis Die

For the sentiment, I have stamped up three of the fabulous super sentiment stamps (I love this set) onto two of the Posydoodles tag dies.

Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies Super Sentiments - clear Polymer stamp set

I cut the delicate daisy die with left over scraps from the adalene paper pad and thought it would be perfect to lay across the the top of the lace.

Delicate Daisy Border craft cutting die  

I decorated the inside to compliment the front of the card.


I cut one of the square panels from the posydoodles square die and again stamped up some of the sentiments from the super sentiments stamp set.

Posydoodles Basics - Squares dies

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in and take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's very hot here too, trying to keep cool.
    A lovely card once again, loving the sweet image and pretty feminine details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a elegant image and design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, lovely design and colors!!
    Have a great day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete