Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 1 June 2020

Sunshine Delights Pretty Easel Card coloured with Distress Reinkers

Hi everyone,

Happy 1st June.

Today I'm back today to share some more Polkadoodles inspiration.

For my card his time I have coloured up one of the beautiful new Sunshine Delights digis called Winnie Sunshine. She is available as a black and white or pre-coloured image. I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her, isn't she gorgeous? She is so perfect for spring/summer time cards.


Sunshine Delight - Winnie Sunshine Delights digi scrap printable download Sunshine Delight (COLOUR) - Winnie Sunshine Delights digi scrap printable download

She is coloured with my trusty distress reinkers as I wanted to create a softer look. Unfortuntley it doesn't show on the pic, but I have used a clear wink of stella pen on the umbrella and flowers to give them some subtle sparkle. I can't seem to make a card without using some gorgeous frantage and opted for the shabby white this time.

Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

I used some delicious papers from the  timeless rose paper pad and the zesty lemon paper is from the winnie sugar sprinkles paper heaven 4 bundle. I've distressed the edges of the papers with a distressing tool.

 Timeless Rose - 6 x 6" Paper Pack

The elegant glorious border die has been cut twice, as I wanted to give it some depth. I cut it once in white card and secondly in the pretty lemon paper and glued them together along the bottom leaving the top free.


Glorious Border craft cutting die

That's all from me today. We would love to see your Polkadoodles creations on our facebook page.

Thank you for dropping by.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx


6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Gina, what a beautiful way to start our day with a stunning card ☺ xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card in this glorious sorbet colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Gina, she looks fabulous and your colouring is gorgeous. Love all the pretty embellies too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card with all those beautiful details, so beautifully colored!
    Have a nice day, Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet colored image Gina and gorgeous details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete