Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 10 June 2019

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend:)

Today we have a new challenge beginning at Ally's Angels and our theme is .....

Anything Goes

I have coloured up a new Hanglar and Wings stamp (I was very lucky to receive a few of them for my recent birthday). This little beauty is called Rosette Girl and I've painted her with distress reinkers.

The shape of the card was cut with a rectangle Crealies die. The butterfly border is a Joy Crafts die and the swirl is cut from an old Magnolia Doohickeys die.

Tucked underneath the image is some cheese cloth.

All the embellishments are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain. Antique Linen, Black Soot
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage, Hickory Smoke
Socks: Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage
Shoes: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Ally is offering a fabulous pack of papers to the winner of this challenge:




That's all from me today.

Have a great week.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Gina, soft and subtle colouring and those beautiful embellishments are very charming. I'm loving that gorgeous little bee charm in the top right corner :0)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ...so pretty ,beautiful details lovely colors !!!
    Have a great day hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete