Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 28 June 2019

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting

Good morning,

Happy Friday to you, I hope you have all had a great week.

Today we have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge for all you lovely crafters at  
Polkadoodles Crafting. The team were tasked with making something with the theme of congratulations, well done, you passed celebration and we had to make a shaker card.

I make a graduation card seeing as it is the season for graduation days. I have coloured up a gorgeous Winnie, isn't she adorable? I have coloured her with distress reinkers. The shaker element is made up of silver sequins. 

The papers I used for this card are from the Lil Miss Sugar Pops Spots and Plain collection.

I am love with my new Polkadoodles die on the left hand side it is so elegant and cuts perfectly.

All the embellishments are from my crafty stash.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Gown and Hat: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Dress: Dusty Concord
Graduation Certificate: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Dusty Concord

The lucky winners for this challenge will receive the following prizes:
*Winner of the challenge will win a $10 gift voucher to the download store
*Top 3 chosen by the DT: Will each win a free digi stamp voucher to spend in the store

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop. 
Thank you😊

Graduation WinnieLil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 PlainLil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 SpotsGlorious Border craft cutting dieWinnie Celebrations 1 sentiments

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and your colouring on this one is stunning. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Gina, love those embellishments and your colouring.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always. I so love all your cards. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow a super graduation themed card Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gina !
    Beautiful colored .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been such a bad blogger lately Gina, I'm having a catch of my favourites and it's always such a pleasure to have a look through your work, Each and every card you make is a little work of art - just lovely!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina, a pretty card for celebrating graduates. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the colour and detail!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments. Hope to see you again.
    💝 from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, an absolute stunner.
    Hugs Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is just beautiful Gina. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete