Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 5 June 2019

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations - Glitz and Glamour

Hi everyone,

Well if you have wondered where I have been, I've just had a week's holiday as school was on half term. We stayed with our youngest son for a few days, which was so lovely and I celebrated my birthday too. My eldest son took a day off to visit us one day last week too. I did very little crafting, but enjoyed the weather and spent some time in the garden instead. I needed a little time out.

So today we have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and our theme for this month is....

Glitz and Glamour

I coloured up a Saturated Canary digi and used distress reinkers to colour her. I added some glitter to her dress for the glitz, unfortunately it doesn't show up too well in the pic.

Most of the dies on the this card are by Joy Crafts, but the tassels are cut from a Marianne die.

The flowers, ribbon, and lace are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot

Our sponsor for this month is:


and the prize is a selection of these ribbons:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Gina !! Very nice stamp and the colors are so beautiful, beautiful details and ribbons.
    Have a nice day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, thank you for your comment on my blog. Weekends seem to be the only time that I get a chance to visit everyone's blogs so lots of catching up to do. A super card once again, gorgeous image and colouring and a beautiful selection of trims and details too, stunning.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete