Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 14 June 2019

New Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you have all had a great week. It has been a very wet here in the south of the U.K.

We have a new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting today and the theme for all you lovely crafters is 'Anything Goes', but the team were tasked with making an invitation to a summer holiday party/BBQ etc and we had to include an RSVP.

This is what I came up with.

I decided to make a beach party invite and found a fabulous image that fitted the bill called 'Float Away'. I have coloured the scene with distress reinkers.

I've placed some sea shells along the bottom of the card and a deckchair die cut.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Swimwear: Aged Mahogany
Sunglasses: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Squeezed Lemonade, Bundled Sage
Drink: Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass
Rubber Ring: Victorian Velvet, Iced Spruce, Hickory Smoke
Water: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky


The papers are from the Eden Plain Heaven Plain Jane 1 collection.

The R.S.V.P. is sat inside a pocket.



Nikky is offering some fabulous prizes for this challenge:

The winner will win a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Polkadoodles download store and each of the top 3 selected by the DT will win a free digi stamp voucher of their choice from the store.

That's all from me today.

Have a fabulous weekend, I hope the sun shines for you.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

Disclosure:

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop. 
Thank you😊

Float AwayEden Paper Heaven Plain Jane 1


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gina !
    Lovely colors, have a great day !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! you rocked this theme Gina, fantastic creation sweetie.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the use of the distressed inks. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful work and cute image thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Lovely soft colours and design.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cracking idea and beautifully made x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the design. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning invitation Gina. Can I come ?
    HUGS Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Gina, love the cute shape and design of this invitation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous invite Gina. Love the design of it and beautiful colouring too. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete