Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 26 June 2019

New release from Dreamerland Crafts

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine we are having in the U.K. at the moment. It has been very humid here in the south but today is a bit fresher.

I am just popping in to share a wedding card I made using one of the new releases from 
Dreamerland Crafts. This gorgeous stamp is called Wedding Nuptials.

I stamped the image with Stazon timber Brown ink onto Artistico extra white water colour paper and have coloured the image using distress reinkers. I've added some sparkly bits to her dress using a quickie glue pen and some silver glitter. 

I've places some cheese cloth underneath the image. The flowers, ribbon and lace are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair Groom: Gathered Twigs, Grand Espresso, Black Soot
Hair Bride: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Waistcoat and Shoes: Weathered Wood
Shirt: Antique Linen
Trousers: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Dress: Hickory Smoke
Rabbits: Hickory Smoke, Worn Lipstick

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, beautiful image and the heart at the side looks lovely, hope your ok, the weather here is daft, one minute really warm the next really cold, typical British weather, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and beautifully framed here in the pearl oval and heart die cut. Gorgeous details and card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete